Financial services

There are many areas where financial advice may be required, including pensions, life assurance, investments, income protection, etc. which are generally grouped under the heading ‘financial services’. This area is strictly regulated and requires specialist knowledge.

While Roger C Bloomer Chartered Accountants can provide general advice, we recognise that due to the specialist knowledge required to give proper advice to our clients, this is best served by ensuring we have close contacts with a number of independent financial advisors with expertise in these areas.

However, as we are licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, we may be able to provide certain investment services that are complementary to, or arise out of, the professional services we are providing to you.